How we use your information
- Information you give us (such as your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Date of Anniversary, Marital Status, Gender, Telephone no., IP Address, Delivery Address, Payment Mode, other payment instrument details)
- Information we collect when you contact us, visit our website, use our applications or services. We may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services, and customer experiences.
- Demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you browse, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Information about your IP address and the browser you’re using.
How, When and with Whom We Share Your Information
- Send you the products and services you ask for.
- Processing your order, corresponding with you, fulfilling your transaction requests.
- Contacting you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion.
- Tell you about our and our marketing partners’ products and service
- We may combine any and all of your information to help create better products, services, and customer experiences
- Help us run our sites and services
How we safeguard your information
- With our carefully selected partners so that they can send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services we believe you may be interested in
- With other companies we hire to help us to provide you services wherein we may share your name, address, mobile number and email address for optimum services
- As part of amalgamation, takeover, assignment, novation of the brand or business to another company
- To help us prevent fraud or information security breach
- When required by law or government authorities
- We respect your personal information and take appropriate steps to safeguard it from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorised access or alteration
- We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the prevailing laws to ensure the protection and preservation of personal information
- We have a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards/measures in place to actively protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information
- We have managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures for protecting your personal information
- Where appropriate, these steps can include technical measures including but not limited to firewalls, prevention systems and encryption
By using or continuing to use our website/services you agree that:
Right of Correction, Modification and Erasure
- We may also be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences
- You consent to disclose your personal information, if so required, under applicable laws
Retention, Processing and storage of Information
- It is important that the information that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your association with us. This will help us to provide you better services
- You have a right to ask us to modify, update, correct or delete your personal information available with us. In case you wish to do that you may connect with on given email-id.
- We have implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information being protected with us. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please . It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.Third party sites
- Cookies are small files sent to your computer as you surf the web. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. Cookies do not collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files. Cookies do not contain any information that would directly identify you as a person
- To serve you with relevant advertising
- To learn more about the way you interact with HTPL’s content
- Help us improve your experience when visiting our website
- To remember your preferences
- To identify errors and resolve them
- To analyse how well our websites is performing
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.Processing & Retention
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Customer Care Manager,
Unit No. 4H, 4th Floor, Hansalaya Building,
15, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi- 110001
Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have about your personal information and our data protection practices.